Friday 5 June 2015

Simply Be Wislist

 
I've recently opened a credit account with Simply Be and as you can imagine, my mind is going wild with all the things that I could get.
Here are a few of the items that are really calling out to me.

First we have the

Threads Split Front Tea Dress

 I adore the colour of this dress and the print, it's very summery and I could imagine myself having cream tea and cakes with friends. I'm not sure on what the material would be like, it seems that it would have little to no stretch, so that is a concern on the sizing, if I do get this. But, I imagine that if I found the right size, I would love it! I adore the little sleeves also!

AX Paris Paisley Print Cami

I tried this on at Simply Be, after the Curvy Convention and I instantly fell in love! I tried on a size 20, which was a little too tight on my chest but it fell beautifully and was long enough to cover all my stomach, always a bonus! I will be ordering this ASAP, in a size 22.

Joe Browns Fleur De Lys Print Dress

This, I saw being tried on at the same day as the Cami above, I didn't get to try it on but I fell in love with the shape, the fall of the skirt and the print! I'm just waiting for it to be in stock again, I will be ordering as soon as it is!

Simply Be Denim Daisy Skinny Jeggings Reg With High Waist

I haven't had the best of luck with Simply Be sizing with jeans but I love the look of these Jeggings. I am hoping with them being jeggings, that the sizing will be more true to size and the colour is gorgeous. I'm trying to avoid black jeans, I have far too many pairs of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment