Tuesday 9 June 2015

Rosie Acid Wash Jeans and AX Paris Paisley top

First of all, excuse the very amateur pictures, the weather is very bad and I only have myself and my phone to take pictures with!


So, this is my review of the

Simply Be Denim Rosie Acid Wash Super Skinny Jeans Reg with High Waist

And

AX Paris Paisley Print Cami

 From Simply Be

Lets start with the jeans, shall we?

I got these jeans in the Indigo wash, I've ordered them in the past but they came with a very large tear, so I had to return them! Also, they are not true to sizing. I firstly ordered a size 22, thinking that with the stretch that they would fit well. And they didn't, they would not do up around my stomach, which was such a shame, as I adore the look of these jeans, very 80's! They did fit my legs perfectly, nice and tight and super skinny, which is what I was after. But alas, a size 22 was not meant to be.

So, after the kerfuffle of returning these jeans, I re-ordered a pair and went two sizes up. And they arrived today.

Now, they fit around my bum and waist, which is good.

But, the skinny effect has now disappeared.

They are baggy around the bottom of my legs and also my knees.



I'm starting to come to the conclusion, being a short fat girl, with a big bum and hips but small lower legs, that all my jeans are going to do this to me. I may have to stick with leggings for a skint tight feel!

Lets get to my favourite part of the outfit!

The Cami

I love this top!

It's so silky smooth, hangs nicely below the stomach line, which is usually a must for me but very hard to find, due to the large boobies.

Even pushing the Cami in, under the bust, it sits nice and low and feels so sexy against my skin!

It has a beautiful print, bright and summery.

The Lacy section around the top is very feminine and just adds a little OOMPH to the cami. I think you can dress this up, wear a really nice pair of black skinnys, heels and go out for a night on the town or meal. Or dress down with some shorts and sandals, for a day at the beach or chasing after the kids.


Also, another bonus is that it covers my bum! Not too tight around my hips, which I think would really suit the bigger hipped girls out there.

I've been after this Cami since Curvy Con and I am so glad that I have given in and bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment